TIME SURE FLIES
I am moving out of my sublet tomorrow and Thursday morning. It's been nice living here in LA. I will be back in Long Beach until I return to the Bay.

Since my last blog, there hasn't been alot of work but that's ok. I have been busy looking for a job and planning some shoots before I leave. When you have a chance, check out my website.

I am making shopping lists for photography equipment. I am determined to save a lot of money so I can get the camera and lenses I want. Then, work and make money doing photography on the side. I need to finish up my business plan, too so when I am ready, I can apply for a business loan to get more gear. This summer has given me more motivation and it's great to have that back!

DOH!
My lazy ass overlooked a key feature that Blogger offers! I can post pictures! My future sister-in-law / old friend showed me how. Just click the Picture icon above. Doh!

Here is one I took during my first week in LA. It was a billboard I saw in Hollywood.

Here is a picture off Pico Blvd. I am not sure which part of LA but it reminded me and my boyfriend of East Oakland.

1 comment:

bernadette said...

are you coming back soon?! yay!