MUST SEE TV...
... it isn't on NBC anymore. I think it's on ABC these days. New shows like Lost and Desperate Housewives are helping to re-establish a network Alias (to return in January 2005) put back on the remote control map. (Btw, this is only my opinion). I saw one episode of DH and none of Lost but the numbers say they're worth TiVo-ing. I, unfortunately, do not have TiVo (yet) but will someday soon because Alias may move to Wednesday nights. Plus, I am missing out on Smallville.
As for the WB, the only show I care about (now that Angel is finito) is Smallville. This Fall, the show will introduce Lois Lane (Chloe's cousin, remember?), Supergirl (a.k.a. Linda Lee?) and Flash. I don't know if they will have recurring roles but I do know I want to see how they all meet Clark Kent.
If any of you have a show you dig so bad you HAVE to get me hooked on it, let me know. I finished all my Sex and the City DVDs.
No comments:
Post a Comment