DO PEOPLE REALLY WIN?
McDonald's started their Monopoly game again. Every year I awonder if people win that car or that $1M advertised on their brown paper bags. You'd think that if someone did, a big news article or some other kind of announcement would let the billions of people know what lucky won. Since I've never heard of any big winners, I have a theory.
The McDonald's Monopoly Game Theory
To get rid of the surplus, McDonald's had to create a game for their consumers to play. The prizes are said to be a CD player or $1M when in actually it's a small fries here and large coke there. To not pay out, the prizes had to be so hard to win, the missing Park Avenue piece is probably with a batch of cups sent to Wyoming and it's big real estate partner (I forget) is on a french fries container all the way in New Mexico.
Until a big winner is announced, I will stick to my theory.
1 comment:
i had a similar theory in college, so whenever i went out of town, i always wanted to visit a McD to get game pieces, thinking that it would improve my chances.
Post a Comment