At Wurster Hall that is. I pulled an all nighter just now. Before I head to bed (for a few hours), I just wanna bitch about certain people not doing their part and me taking 1) the heat because I am over budget for the month, 2) on a project on my own with not much guidance, and 3) personal time away from my scheduled family time by postponing my flight home so I can get eveything done right.
I made that decision on my own - the postponing my flight part. I didn't want to leave and drop the ball on this hella expensive project.
So, I am pretty irritated and with no sleep, an empty stomach and an archy back, I get a lil' belligerent.
So I'm going to sleep for about 3 hours....
Why oh why did I get into another architecture job?
No comments:
Post a Comment