I WANNA MAC!
There is a virus on my computer at work. Since I work for a young small company, we don't have tech support. Next Monday, a tech guy is supposed to come in and network our computers to the new server. But that's Monday.

After dealing with Dell's tech support phone bureaucracy, Microsoft's encyclopedia of a website and Symantec's easy (but not necessarily so) Security Response procedures - I wanna Mac or a Linux system! I've been thinking about the benefits of having one of those before this incident happened. Hackers and virus writing nerds don't give a damn about Mac or Linux. Well, as far as I know.

I just wasted half my day figuring this shit out and it's not even fully virus free. I'd tell you what I have but that might invite my blog readers to take advantage of my work computer and my green tech support skills. =
Now I have to work more hours this weekend. Boo-hoo.

No comments: