DANCE
I was watching the making of Britney Spear's new video with Madonna. Others may disagree with her dance style, but you can't ignore girl can dance!

You know how guys can have their sports all their lives? Well, I think it's kinda hard to have dance as a hobby all your life. You have your crew and it's fun. If you do pick up games regularly, at least your known at a gym or some park. But for dance, you pay fees at studios to take classes, or if you have the time, join a dance team.

Some of my friends practice Filipino folk dance every week, with performances a few times a year. That's so cool. These kinda of troupes are pretty dedicated. For hiphop, there is Culture Shock, classes and dance crews. Overall, I think it's pretty hard to maintain membership if you have a family, school, work, etc. The only leisure dance time I can think of involves clubbing. I'm over that phase. WAY over that phase. As for dance crews, many people think, "That's so high school!"

What others options are out there for people like me (focused on a new career, working a day job)?

No comments: