MY STINT IN THE MATRIX: RELOADED
My friend Kitchie found herself in a couple of scenes. She also found herself in "the making of" portion on set in Alameda. If she can find herself, so can I!
When I get to see the DVD, you know my eyes will be looking as if I am Waldo. The second time I saw the movie in the theater, I may have spotted myself under one of the spot lights. The main scene involves Morpheus' speech in Zion. Oh, and during the orgy-like dance scenes - but I am not shown on screen.
So, when I find myself, I will post the images or links to the images just like Kitchie. =)
I think I am the girl next to his right hand wearing a v-neck type top. But I am not sure.
The arrow notes where Kitchie is.
I remember wearing sunglasses so I might be the girl 2-3 people right of the bald guy in the middle.
Hi Kitchie! =)
Kitchie, second from left. I might be the girl in the front row, fifth person right of the old guy making a speech.
I will verify my hunches and let you all know. Tomorrow or sometime this week, I will re-post my emails about this experience. As some of you may remember, it was one of the best experiences of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment