HM...
It's been months since I updated. It's almost 2:30am and I can't sleep so I might as well post some news.
SURGERY
My surrogate grandfather is having quintuple bypass surgery later this morning. I found out last night. I'm a bit concerned. It's major surgery and he is >80 years old.
I researched some stats and learned some interesting information from The Noninvasive Heart Center. This center is in San Diego and he lives there. I wish I learned about his conditions sooner and found this website sooner so that he can see what his other options are.
But the appointment is set and the prep work has been done. I pray that the surgery and recovery is successful. Please pray for him, too.
TOO MUCH TV
I have been watching too much TV lately. After I get work done during the day I relax on the couch and turn on the DVR. I am glad for it though because it's been hella cold outside and I don't like being out in it. When Spring comes the TV and the DVR can have a rest.
My lastest favorite TV show is Battlestar Galactica. I want to watch season 1 and the first half of season 2 to get caught up! I resort to asking my guy friends and they comment on how hot the Cylon chics are. I have no girl friends who like sci-fi and I can't comment on how hot the human guys are! Dangit.
No comments:
Post a Comment