UPDATES ON MY NEW ADVENTURES IN LOS ANGELES

Here is a list of things I have done during the past 3 weeks:

1. Moved into a summer sublet near USC.
2. Met my fellow subletee, Marshall, and this young ABC guy dances hiphop with a team.
3. Watched the DVD of VIBE #11 - an urban dance competition and exhibition in the LA area.
4. Drove through Koreatown, which is north and northwest of my new place.
5. Applied to Home Depot to work at Expo on weekends - not Home Depot.
6. Shopped and window-shopped at the Beverly Center for the first time.
7. Ordered a DVD-R/CD-R burner for my computer.
8. Assisted with an advertising/executive headshot of the CEO from 1-800-Dentist.
9. Assisted with an editorial portrait of a business man from Earthlink for a story in Forbes.
10. Ate at Fatburger for the first time - hella good!
11. Ate at Islands for the first time - it's OK.
12. Had dinner with Anna - my former college roomie. We haven't seen each other in 3-4 years.
13. Hung out with Virg and Rangel at Well in Hollywood. I like this laid back bar!
14. Got my first parking ticket - I didn't wake up in time to move my car for street sweeping!
15. I think I drove through Skid Row in downtown LA one morning.

WEBSITE UPDATES
I put up a few more images in my Fashion gallery. Enter my site and check it out! The new images are not the first ones so scroll through and you will see Sweet then Sassy.

My boss also updated his site with some images we worked on. The easiest ones to locate for you are the ones for Sit N' Sleep. Check out Mark Robert Halper Photography and click on still life / product. Scroll down and look for bedding and beds. They are throughout the site, in groups so scroll all the way through. We as well as 2 stylists, 1 stylist assistant, another photography assistant (or two) and a digital retoucher produced all the bedding work. It took 5 ten-hour days to create it all. Enjoy!

1 comment:

bernadette said...

those look great! sounds like you are adjusting!

did you get the job at Expo? I wanted to work there when i was in between jobs, it looks like fun!