...and when I became a fan...
My boyfriend and every other guy I know has their hottie on their wall or their computer screen - i.e. Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, Alyssa Milano - yadda, yadda. I don't have any posters, calenders nor wallpapers but I definitely have a Top 5 list. Unlike, most of my female friends' list, mine doesn't have the likes of Matt Damon, Tom Cruise nor Morris Chestnut.
Lately, my list bumped some people down into the Top 10. So, here is my update.
1. Jon Seda (actor, boxer)
He first caught my attention on some short-lived undercover T.V. show a few years ago. He's now on the list because of UPN's Kevin Hill.
2. Rockmond Dunbar (actor)
He played Kenny on Showtime's Soul Food.
3. Boris Kodjoe (actor)
He played Damon, the hot FedEx courier on Showtime's Soul Food. He's currently on UPN's Second Time Around with his former co-star from Soul Food.
4. Chris Oprysk (model)
Guess catalog and ad campaign some 3-4 years ago. I still have the catalog. He has also modeled for Phat Farm.
5. Barry Pepper (actor)
His role as Roger Marin on HBO's 61* (directed by Billy Crystal) placed him on this list. Most people haven't watched this movie so I tell them about his role as the Sniper in Saving Private Ryan (the scene where Vin Diesel is laying in the mud and near death). He also had a silent role in a Jagged Edge video as a Navy man with an Asian wife. Love that Navy khaki uniform!
MY OLD TOP 5 LIST
...and when I became a fan...
1. Boris Kodjoe (actor - see above)
2. Chris Oprysk (model - see above)
3. Barry Pepper (actor - see above)
4. Josh Lucas (actor - Sweet Home Alabama)
5. Matthew McConaughey (actor - Contact)
No comments:
Post a Comment