BREATHE! BREATHE!
Today, stress and anxiety falls upon me. This usually happens when I have lots to do in such a short period of time. The anxiety kicks in the jitters before it turns into productive fuel. Sometimes it takes a day to get over. So, right now, I am taking deep breaths to chill out. Maybe I need to go for a walk to calm myself down. I have work to do for a meeting tomorrow and this is the priority.

The other things causing such anxiety include my two final projects for school. The first one is about 60% done. I haven't started the other one but will do so tonight or tomorrow. These are pretty manageable.

The thing that is elevating my heart rate is my ambition and possibly jealousy. I visited a friend's photo website today. There were some updates and they were really good. She's doing the kind of stuff I want to do. I just don't have time to do them right now. *breathe! breathe!* I feel behind, like a slowpoke or a late bloomer.

Tonight, my friend and some others I know will be in a big auction/exhibition at City Hall - for one of the Mayor's fundraisers. I can't make it because I have class. Anyways, this adds to my jiters. I really want to be in a lot of shows next year - 2005. I already have 1 show lined up for March and another one sometime in the Spring. I can also how work at a cafe. So that makes THREE. That's a good thing yet, I need to shoot, shoot, shoot!

I am trying not to get worked up over this because I need to focus on my 2 final projects and get them completed. After they are done, I will be preparing shoots for January. I need to take more pictures so I have more for February. This is when I will have my website design started. *breathe! breathe!*

Then there is the business of taking care of my personal paper work, cleaning my room and Christmas shopping. *breathe! breathe!*

It's time for me to take that walk....

1 comment:

Kitchie said...

One thing at a time..that's all you can do :) Good luck, Angie!