REJUVENATED, REFRESHED AND BROKE
My family vacation gave me the peace of mind I desparately needed! I will blog about the trip later in the week.
We got back to SD Tuesday night. I got back to the Bay Thursday morning to get to work on my two final projects. I was supposed to fly back tomorrow (Monday) but I had to upgrade (and pay for it) to get my shit together. My sleep-deprived body got adjusted to Pacific Daylight Savings time in a few days. I still sleep at 1-2am but overall, I feel renewed. I just can't wait until Thursday night. I can just chill, enjoy the photos being presented and think about kicking with my homegirl.
Allyson's graduation dinner is on Friday and I looked forward to spending another milestone night with her. She's my oldest friend! Not "old" as in age, but as in "she and i have been friend's since i was 4 years old." i totally look forward to it.
After that, Memorial Day Weekend! Frankie and I plan to go to Carmel or Castanoa - near Monterey. After that, I need to get my room cleaned up! It's a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment