GRRRRRR
I can't sleep. I'm pissed off about earlier this evening - still.
My evening class ended early last night - about 9pm. The air was chilly and the wind gusty. I walked towards the back of Riordan High School's auditorium on Judson Street as the overcast thickened.
I noticed a bunch of high school boys kickin' it at the corner. I crossed to the other side of the street - where it was kinda dark due to the trees looming over. I minded my own business but heard some footsteps behind me - really close, too. I turned around and saw some guy less than a foot behind me! It pissed me off!
I yelled at him and rhetorically asked, "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?! DO-YOU-HAVE-A-PROBLEM?!?!"
He hurried across the street, back to his friends. They shook their heads and turned away, saying, "Stupid!" under their breaths.
A young woman nearby said, "They're just stupid high school kids!"
Disgusted and surprised, she showed me what he was doing behind me. She did some sorta dance like drunk frat boys do when they wanna grab some ass.
She said, "I thought he was your friend but when I heard you yell, I knew he wasn't! Stupid kids! I carry my cell phone and my keys in my hand. It's scary sometimes, especially when I park far."
I agreed and said, "They should NEVER walk behind a woman at night like that! I was gonna hit him!" gggrrrrrrrrrr
I was so mad I had vengeful thoughts. I drove by where the boys hung out and wished they were out there so I could give 'em an earful - enough that a teacher heard and gave them detention - or worse: Saturday school. Whatever they do to teach kids to not fuck around.
Gawd, I felt like an old bag lady raising her cane at a bunch of youngens.
SIGH
Today was a better day - I didn't have to take any Benadryl. This morning, between 5am and 8am, I was miserable. The itching would not stop! The Sarna lotion helped, but yo, it sucked! I just hope it's finally going away. *crosses fingers* I'm going to take Benadryl tonight to make sure I sleep well!
No comments:
Post a Comment