*SIGH*
My roomie is moving to the East Coast in February. Rose will have a great life out there and I am happy for her!

Right now, I am in the process of looking for a new roomie to live with me. I am also considering other back up plans. All of this bums me out but I am trying not to be sad. I wanna live with a social woman so home isn't so lonely. I don't expect alot of attention or anything like that. Just good company over dinner or just to chill out after work. If I can't find anyone, I will have to move out prematurely. I want to move to Lake Merritt even though my girls are in Daly City. But I tell myself that all my guy friends in the O will hang with me and Frankie (I hope).

Even though I am open to change, as a Taurus, change is unsettling. My life needs it (home and work) so I try to comfort myself with the ideas that good things result with change. Today is kinda tough, though. I look forward to a happier evening so I can be productive. School is almost ending and it's not a good time for me to be so bummed. =\ I'll end up watching TV again and fail another curfew.

Oops. I wasn't supposed to say that. *eek* I meant, Imma be good and sleep at 10:00pm so a new day will come sooner!

No comments: