HOME SWEET HOME
I went home to San Diego the past weekend. I was really relaxing. Got to spend time with my parents and my relatives. My lil' cousin Junior likes me now (I taught him Go Fish and Memory) especially because he can beat me at Tony Hawk. My parents and I did not fight. I also ran into old high school acquaintances downtown. That was cool. Always great to see familiar faces.

On Saturday afternoon, I drove around Little Italy thinking I will run into next season's Real World cast. There was a moment when I saw a few people (7?) empty out a white, Ford van. I did a double take and a saw some yooung 20-something faces. There was an Asian girl that looked like this Filipina I knew in college. She has lots of drama. If it turns out to be her in the show, I will announce, "I saw them!!!"

Besides that, I enjoyed the weather. It was as beautiful as San Diego usually gets. Gotta love it!

HOW MUCH?!
In addition to my enjoyment came my "ugh"-ness. Not only was I looking for Real World people/cameras, I was checking out the condos in Little Italy. II just kept driving around in circles, pondering the costs with a heavy heart, feeling semangot. It is a neighborhood that has my style and ambiance - close to the water, great architecture, close to downtown...but for big bucks I assumed was $1 mil. Later that night, someone confirmed my predictions: about $1 mil +. Gotta hate California sometimes. *ugh*

No comments: