THE REAL WORLD: SAN DIEGO
The Bunim-Murray production team started filming the new installment of the The Real World phenomenom last Thursday. I hope they show the non-surfing side of San Diego and show some color on screen. Not to mention, the bomb-ass Mexican food! I wonder if the cast will be city-folk or country-folk. I guess I will have to wait until next season to see wassup.
WHALE RIDER
New Zealand got itself a pretty damn good movie. Paikea is the protagonist, longing for her grandfather's pride and acceptance. She struggle's through the traditional Maori ways of thinking and gets herself in some trouble. As the descendent of male Chiefs and warriors, Paikea (unacceptingly named after the first leader and prophet), learns to find her way through it all. After some tearjerking moments, from her monologue to her adventure, this lil' Whale Rider found herself a fan in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment