SCOOTING AROUND SAN FRANCISCO
Last week, my friend Cheryl took me for a ride on her new red scooter! I wanted to borrow something from her but it was at her apartment in NOrth Beach. I didn't drive that day so she offered me a ride. I haven't had a ride on a scooter since I was a sophmore in college. Ollie knows who had one. Anyways, it was kinda scary but fun. Scary because the only seat belt I had was my arms around Cheryl's waist. On the steep hills I was kinda sliding on the seat, crowdind Cheryl's space. My shoes were a lil' slippery on the pegs, too. Despite a lil' anxiety, the ride was fun! The afternoon was warm (very rare in the city) and I got to wear a cool helmet. Cheryl said that when she drives her scooter she feels like she's in another city. I totally understood. I also got to visit her new pad. It was so inspiring. I cleaned my apartment for 3 days to prepare for some redecorating!

"SWIMMING POOL"
At lunch today, my co-workers were talking about a movie called "Swimming Pool." They were talking about the hot girl in it and, of course, the good storytelling. They insisted that it would be best if the guys left the girlfriends or the wives at home since the girl was that foine and the scenes pretty enticing. The movie sounded intriguing on the story level, too, and I am tempted to watch it but I figure I should pass this along to the guys.

If any of you are intrigued and intend to watch it, comment this entry with a review. It's playing in small theaters like the one in Piedmont.

No comments: