CHOSEN: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SERIES FINALE
The thing about San Francisco's wack parking situation: you run an errand early to get home in time for a big series finale and WHAM! no parking screws up your schedule so you end up 15 minutes late. Fortunately, my preparedness and my VCR saved me the 15 minutes I missed. As I watched as the finale, I didn't cry but I did relish the fight scenes and flinched at some characters' sharp death. But I'd have the say, one of the best parts was in the first 15 minutes. When I finally got a chance to watch it (immediately after the finale), I know Angel and Buffy are just gonna end up together after Angel will "shanshu" in his future series finale. This is my prediction! Josh Wheddon may not be a fan of happy endings but he is a fan of making his stories come full circle.

The nice thing about this finale was how Buffy ended up getting what she always wanted: to be like everyone else. Well, she only gets this when every potential gets what she has. It's a fitting end to the Buffmeister. Please visit Bye, Bye Buffy to recap 7 seasons worth of vamps, big bads and the Scoobies.

Now I am curious how Angel will be. If Buffy saved the world from another apocolypse, then world peace should somehow reach L.A.(despite Angel and the gang ending it) and the chaos there will not spread. Plus, now that Connor is gone (I was not feeling this character) I wonder if the story will be a lil' bit more intriguing. I wanna know what Wesley, Gunn, Fred, the Host and Angel will do with Wolfram and Hart. Plus, Willow and Giles better be guests in the future now that Cordelia will be outtie. To recap this spinoff, check out the Angel Guide.

No comments: