ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH?
Eversince last weekend's Tough Enough III marathon on MTV, I have been hooked on watching these people battle it out for a WWE contract! I used to watch wrestling back in the 80's when Hulk Hogan, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, The British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation were in the WWF and Vince McMahon was a ring announcer. Two of my cousins and a few friends are wrestling fanatics if the past and of the present and I can totally see how RAW and SMACKDOWN is like their twice-a-week evening soap opera.
So last night, I was watching ER and I jumped to MTV during a commercial. I was trippin' when I saw Tough Enough III 'cause I totally forgot that the finale was on! I was rooting for Matt and was glad to see that he won! Geah! I dunno about that guy John. He looks more like an Abercrombie and Fitch model than a wrestler to me.
One more thing to note: Maven is hot!
MY BLOG NEEDS A FACE LIFT
When I have time to update my blog, I need a lesson. I'm jealous of Joey's , Bern's and Gary's. I feel like mine is hella obsolete! If I had a shout box or comments, at least, I know y'alls would agree!
No comments:
Post a Comment