BURNT AND BLAHHED OUT
I got in late to work, had a long lunch and am now blogging 'cause today is supposed to be my day off. Since I had to come in for a deadline, I was planning on not coming in on Friday. It would have worked out BUT today's deadline is wack. The Architect changed some thing on a building and the Structural Engineers need to redo parts of their design. And we're supposed to have a deadline - TODAY?! Puh-lease.

So, I am burnt and blahhed out. Foreals. I want a vacation - I NEED a vacation. If I don't get one soon, I am afraid my freelance goals are going to suffer! I'll be too tired to keep my drive in 5th gear. I feel like I am in second gear.

A friend of mine wants to go to Hawaii but in October or September. It gives me time to save but I need some R&R ASAP. A nice weekend away from work (all forms of it) would be nice. Any suggestions on a weekend getaway?

Please comment with a suggestion.

No comments: