FROM TEMP TO PERM
I got my offer letter today. I edited the logistics - instead of "full-time" I made sure HR knew I wanted "part-time". I need my Mondays to get my photography going. And 32 hours a week is real good for me. I opted to be 40+ hours when shit hits the fan. So, Monday, July 15th is my first official day. You know I am going to use all my medical benefits ASAP.

CO-WORKERS
Ok, back to the co-worker thing. Now, this is in reference to making friends and building comraderie cause this girl is getting bored in her cube more often! I need to socialize - even if it's just shooting the bull for 15 minutes. I get envious when people chat away and have fun. I wanna jump in but it's sorta rude and I am not part of the conversation over the cube wall.

Anyways, I hope that I make more friends here. I have friends that work near me and we have lunch, but it'd be nice to have non-internet conversations and real life ones once in awhile.

WHERE TO GO? WHAT TO DO?
I plan on taking a few days (maybe a week) off to just chill - I am burnt out! I want to go out of town. I have a free ticket from Southwest Airlines but no last minute travel buddy. I may just pay for a ticket to head East and sewat like crazy form the humidity. We'll see. I still have 2 trips to So-Cal lined before month's end. Any suggestions?

No comments: