Roswell

I haven't logged onto or read the Crashdown since last summer. People were bagging on the 3rd and last season - which is very unlike Roswellians (fans - like "Trekkies" for Star Trek). To get season 2 and 3 there were mad campaigns to get the show to continue. I joined in the second campaign for the 3rd season: I sent Tabasco emails and letters to the heads of UPN and the WB. I even donated money (not alot) to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation (a charity the Roswell actors supported) to thank UPN for picking up Roswell after the WB axed them. So after reading all the disappointments (I felt it, too early in the season), I couldn't help but think, "In spite of all the love, if you don't wanna be on the job anymore, it's gonna show." And it showed bigtime.

The last episode is Tuesday, May 14th. I hope the ending is good.

No comments: