Hey, Isn't That...
When I got home from school, all I wanted to do was eat my take-out and chill. So I decided to watch the shows I taped last week and this week: Roswell and Felicity. They are both ending this season. As I was prepping the tape (rewinding and fast-forwarding) I noticed an episode of Angel. I wasn't sure if it was one I saw. And it was. The thing is, Angel's son, Conner caught my eye and I thought, "Hey isn't that the same baby in last night's Roswell episode?" So I watched more and realized it was the same lil' actor! I thought that was funny 'cause last ngiht I was thinking, "Why does this plot seem so familiar?" It wasn't the plot. Conner (Angel's son) and Zan (Max's son) played by the same baby! So the sci-fi freak in me posted on the Roswell message board at the Crashdown.
No comments:
Post a Comment