FINALLY
I got to finish that lost file. Sometimes reading these structural details and translating them to CAD can be a bitch. I think that since I did draw it before, I was able to cut back on my learning curve. Took me about 2 hours to get it all done today. Yay.
MY PLATE'S OVERFLOWING
Who made up that cliche: "you have too much on your plate?" I've been overwhelmed the past few months: night classes, photoshoots, work, freelance story, hanging out, travelling... Things were more bearable when I had my Mondays half-day. Lately, been working the full day to get more money. But with final projects and what not *deep breathe/heavy sigh* I may have to take those half days again.
GOOD LAWD...4 GRADUATIONS?!?!
My brother is finally graduating from Long Beach State in May. Well, he has one more semester but, geez, at least he's walking! YAY! This is like...*counting*...7.5 years in the works! All good. My family is going to PARTAY! Let's just say, 3 more cousins are also graduating so you know our parents are going to c-e-l-e-b-r-a-t-e! Until my cousins and my brother burst their bubble:
Edwin is not going to be a mechanical engineer - I think. He fluctuates between that and computer engineering.
Theo wants to go to culinary school right away - his civil engineering degree is for his folks.
Annabelle is getting her BIology degree and plans on being the doctor her mom and grandma expect her to be...she wants a Ph.D not the M.D. they say she's going to get in the future.
John, well, he may end up pursuing Sports Medicine or Physical Therapy in grad school like he plans. So he'll be the closest to being the family's medical savior.
See, out of all my second cousins and my sibling (Edwin), I am the only one who got a degree already. And I want outta architecture...they know my disposition but still say to all the family members/strangers: "Angie's an architect!" Note: I never took the 9 tests required to be one and don't plan on taking a single one. So you see how this is a big thing? Well, maybe the parents know about their plans already...maybe they won't trip. Hm...
All I know is I gotta go to SDSU for Theo and SFSU for John and Annabelle..So far, their grad dates aren't conflicting. *Whew*
No comments:
Post a Comment