BRINGING IT BACK
I recently stumbled upon this old blog of mine. I read some funny and insightful entries! It made me happy to read them.
After some encouragement, I decided to start writing about my observations again. Maybe my 30s will reveal some other adventures I have neglected to record. So I may be reflecting on the past year and intertwining those memories with the present.
In the meantime, if you were recently invited to read my blog, go over the old entries and stay tuned...
TO COMMENT OR NOT TO COMMENT?
I am not sure if I wanna turn this feature on...you can simply email me.
QUICK UPDATE ON MY BUSINESS
Visioneers closed end of 2008. I have slowly, but surely, developed my business during 2009. I am getting my portfolios together and working to make a living during this recession. I plan to launch 2 websites after the new year - 1 for weddings and portraits, the other for commercial and editorial projects. I look forward to finishing them up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment