"Kid Nation"
I was bored a few days ago so I checked out what was On Demand. Kid Nation was something I wanted to check out, so I did and I fell for the kids!



They are so smart, cute, funny and innocent. They make me feel hopeful about the future. They learn the importance of hard work, team work, order, curfews, leadership, voting, knowledge, needs versus wants, the consequences of certain choices and the benefits of other choices.

The ones that won my heart the most are:

Alex with his cute tooth and observations.
Michael - very inspirational with words.
Blaine is fair and has a good heart.
Emilie - cutie cowgirl.
Jared is soooo funny. He cracks me up the most.
Hunter has so much humility and a strong work ethic.
Zach is someone you feel you can count on.
Guylan is charming.
Anjay is very diplomatic.
Colton has cowboy courage.
Greg is rough around the edges and he's very nurturing one-on-one, too.
Mike makes funny animated faces.
DK thinks about others first before himself.
Morgan is optimistic.
Sophia is very mature.
Laurel will keep everyone's best interests in mind.
Taylor can be annoying but I like her when she's sassy.

If you haven't seen this show, I highly recommend it!!!

No comments: