I READ BERN'S BLOG AND I TAGGED MYSELF?

I dunno if I am doing this right but I don't care. I'm bored. =P

Random 10:
1. Get Involved - Raphael Saddiq and Q-Tip
2. Careless Whisper- George Michael
3. If I Ruled the World - Nas and Lauryn Hill
4. Are You That Somebody? - Aaliyah
5. Green Light - Blackalicious
6. Love of My Life - Erykah Badu
7. Big Pimpin' - Jay-Z
8. I'll Be There for You - Bon Jovi
9. Love - Mos Def
10. Hotel California - The Eagles

What is the total amount of music files on your computer:
In my work computer: 1.51 gb

The last CD you bought is:
The Can't Stop, Won't Stop Mixtape - though it is not supposed to be sold, it came with the book I bought. See previous Blog.

What is the last song you listened to before this message:
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton - my co-worker is playing it from her computer right now

Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. You Light Up My Life - Debbie Boone (my parents say this is a childhood favorite)
2. I'll Give All My Love to You - Keith Sweat (this was the song I first slowed dance to)
3. Thank God I Found You - Mariah Carey (me and my BF's song - and we have more)
4. Cell Therapy - Goodie Mob (this song makes me wanna dance)
5. Ready to Love - India.Arie (this was my theme song when I was dating)

Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
Frankie - he's always downloading music plus he needs to know this! =P
Sheri - she gets bored at work
Edwin - to share

1 comment: