HABLA ESPANOL?
I've been using my high school Spanish lately but not often. Our office housekeepers come by 2 times a month. The first time our housekeepers can to clean our old office, I was struggling because I haven't spoken Spanish in a very long time. My flusters motivated me to try and remember.

So, yesterday, I was able to speak to someone I made friends with. He's the person who brings the vaccum for the cleaning lady. I've managed to remember some of the vocabulary and verbs. He's nice and thinks my Spanish is OK. He even pointed out that I was speaking Mexican Spanish with I asked, "coche?" when trying to understand what he meant by "carra."
I'm glad I get to practice once in awhile. When I couldn't find the word for "Who?" and "How?" I looked for the translation online.

The need to connect and communicate with someone in another language is something I am more and more intrigued with - especially after I went to France. I wanna learn French but I think I should stick to remember my Spanish first.

No comments: