CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ETHICS
I got a second email stating that I have not read and accepted my responsibility re: Code of Conduct.
I haven't been in the office - on paid time - since mid-March so I completely forgot about this. As I am reading it, I stop and ponder this section: Respect for People and Non-Discrimination. I've heard several stories that occurred in violation of this section. I read it thoroughly to see if a course of action can be taken if there is evidence of this. There is none.
My question then is: "Is this section just a disclaimer?" Or is it actually, "Code of Conduct?"
Hm...
PAGE 12-13
At the very end of the Code, there is Compliance Standards and Procedures. They have a hotline. I wonder if calling this number (not that I would necessarily) would create a scandal because someone "blew the whistle." Or, would it remain anonymous? Or, would the observer calling the hotline cause mad trouble for the person being violated?
This would make a great fiction story!
No comments:
Post a Comment