SEX AND THE CITY - 3RD TO THE FINAL EPISODE
I finally got to see an episode from this season! I miss SATC soOOOOoooo much! I read Kirsten's gossip column on EOnline so I know what's going on. I just don't know the details nor have any visuals.

Here are my surprises:
1. The many wigs Samantha wears - especially the brunette ones.
2. Carrie's Russian BF is OLD.
3. Carrie's Russian BF sounds like he has a French accent (or do I have it mixed up?)
4. Miranda is with Steve again!
5. And I think Charlotte married her divorce lawyer. Or are they just living together? (He's kinda cute by the way. I like his looks better than Tre's - or whatever his name was.)
6. THERE ARE TWO MORE EPISODES LEFT!!!

I have to watch it this Sunday night...or Wednesday night (Alias conflict on Sunday) or Friday night (if I don't end up staying at Frankie's on Wednesday). I need to know how it ends when everyone else does!

No comments: