KRISTEN'S INTERVIEWS WITH THE ANGEL CAST AND CREATOR

I absolutely love this show again! (The season before sucked because I didn't like Connor.) Now that Spike migrated from Buffy to Angel, I love it even more! This character tells it like it is with wit and unintensionally funny humor.

Last night's episode, #101 I believe, flashbacked to 1943, where Angel and Spike were on submarine. Joss Whedon, the creator, writes great sotires, especially with regards to Angel and Spike's history. I love how the audience learns about their past. Or just the past of any of the vampire and slayer folklore.

Back to last night's episode.

I only saw pieces of it because I wanted to watch a special showing of America's Next Top Model.

Tyra and Her Proteges
ANTM usually on Tuesdays and I have class so I miss it every week.

DANGIT! I totally wrote alot about this and I accidentally hit Ctrl-Z and lost everything. Now, I don't want to retype it! Don't you just hate that?!

No comments: