MOVING
My moving situation is almost official. I just have to go through a lil' Q&A with one of the potential roomies. Other than that, it seems like I am moving to SF!

This stressful process not only tested my patience but also my emotions. My spring cleaning/move surfaced some positive and negative memories. Some embarassing, others bittersweet. The best ones came cards and notes of support. I treasure those the most.

The ones I don't really want to treasure involve my failures. A part of me wanted an effigy (sp?) on some of my projects, essays, etc. but with the rain, I can't really. Plus, time doesn't permit to have a bonfire out at Ocean Beach. I simply crumpled everything into the trash or tossed them into the recycling bin. I should have sorted this out long ago.

I'm intrigued with how things, sounds and sights stir up feelings long dead yet not buried. At the same time, it's not worth me pondering for long. But a few managed to stick to me like annoying glue.

Sometime I wish I wasn't so sensitive about certain things.

No comments: