JOKE OF THE WEEK
The Barber

There is a nice Italian barber in the Bay Area.

One day a Mexican florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies:
"I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service."
The Mexican florist is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen yellow roses waiting at his door.

An Irish policeman also goes for a haircut and he also tries to pay the barber after the cut.
But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service. "
The Irish cop is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning, when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts waiting at his door.

A Filipino computer programmer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the cut.
But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service."
The Filipino computer programmer is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he finds there?





Hint: think like a Filipino.... ;)




The barber finds ...

a dozen Filipinos waiting for a free haircut!

No comments: