R.I.P. NELL CARTER
I was reading this month's VIBE on BART this morning and I learned that the "Dimme a Break" star passed away. I loved that show! There was this one episode with Joey Lawrence collecting money in the name of the Jerry's Kids Foundation. He thought that was a good way to earn money - without knowing the real concept of charity. But soon enough, Nell finds out and scolds the boy.

VIAGRA
I was watching the news this morning (or last night - I forget) and learned that this "miracle" pill was discovered by accident. It was original for some heart problem. After several tests, the doctors and researchers learned about the erection side effects amongst the men. One of the doctors interviewed said that some men tried to break into the lab to get some of the experimental pills because they were able to get all excited. Funny, huh?

No comments: