THE HIT OF THE DAY
I had an extra Cassava from yesterday's Easter celebration so I brought to work. I sent an email to the office and people have been trickling into my area to grab some. Yay!
FOUND IT
So, after not getting any good responses to my "Where is the AutoCAD 2002 install CD?" email, I had to hunt for it again. And guess where I found it? Exactly where it belonged, hidden in between the cardboard filler in the box. =?
VACATION COUNTDOWN
I am leaving for New Orleans real soon and I am excited! After work today, I am going to get some film and figure out a way to pack lightly tomorrow night. A tripod and a camera takes alot of room, as do shoes and all my bathroom products. But I'm gonna make it all fit in one rolling carry-on bag and a backpack <--- my personal item. I wanna avoid checking in anything! What's worse is this: being the "random" luggage check passenger. All that nice packing undone by security! I don't mind security at all, but they can at least take it out nice and fold it up! Geez.
No comments:
Post a Comment