BATTER UP!
Frank and I went to the batting cages in San Leandro last Sunday. I went up against the softball setting and hit and average of 5 out of 20. I SUCK! After watching Frank hit 20 out of 20 at the 60 mph fastball setting, I was pretty frustrated with myself. Frank gave me some pointers and now I am determined to improve my batting.

Going to the batting cages is also a pretty good workout. My upper body is kinda sore. Maybe I will be better conditioned for the summer softball games. But at 8 tokens for $20 at 20 pitches a token, I best go when the payday is good.

ZORA! ZORA! ZORA!
I was hella happy Evan made the right choice on Joe Millionare last night. And to think that Zora originally started out with an ugly black dress, to end up with a pretty blue one, Evan and $500,000! I liked her from the day she said she was uncomfortable with him having money. I was routing for her until the speech in the Salon. I thought Evan didn't pick her 'cause he made it seem like a rejection speech. When he said he choose her, I was clapping and chatting "Zora! Zora! Zora!"

No comments: