IT'S NOVEMBER!
This season's first snow fall is happening with this week's storm and I am excited! Check out Joey's Blog. He has some weather updates.
My friend said our Tahoe Cards arrived! Now all I need are new snowboarding boots and I am ready to get my ass carving the slopes! No more "falling angels" - my thighs don't have that much thunder! With every other Friday a potential boarding day, I am sure that I will carve. Geah.
SCARFACE
I rented Scarface last week. It's due today. I have never watched this movie in its entirety. My papa had a copy of this movie on Betamax back in the day and I was forbidden to watch it. Of course, the disobedient child in me got to see about 5 minutes. Last night, I only watched the first 30 minutes or so. What a waste of rental fees. Anyone got it on video or DVD?
No comments:
Post a Comment