EVALUATIONS
Today, I had my first company evaluation ever. It went, ok. The only negative thing I need to improve is my stress management. My supervisor said:

Nearly almost positive. Lets stress impact too heavily.

I agreed with him and told him I have managed to think of better ways to handle it. One of the things I am trying to do is manage my stress better 'cause I don't like towing that vibe around and letting it spread like the plague or a sticky fart. Of course, I only wig out when it is overwhleming ridiculous. Who wouldn't, right?

Stress is something most of my college friends know I tend to lose out on. I am happy to report that have incresed my ability to cope with stress. I try hard not to take the negative emotions out on people. But just because I have improved (even outside of work), it doesn't mean I won't let you know when shit is hitting the fan. When you see that happening, step back and leave me alone!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Despite the imrovement with tact and stress management, I still don't like repressing my emotions. Ask my parents.

No comments: