GRUMPY
If I could describe myself the past 2 days, it would be grumpy. The feeling makes me want to turtle, hide away. Maybe it's PMS. Maybe I simple need a vacation in some foreign place (like New Orleans or Tokyo). Sometimes distance and new experiences remind me that I am lucky to have the life I have, the people I love and love me back...I think I need rejuvenation. San Diego isn't doing that for me anymore.
The thing about vacations isn't really where you go, but who you are with. Unfortunately, I have learned that my tolerance for certain people can grow thin so I am choosy with my travel partners it's more than a weekend. I don't want to loose friendships. Just because we're friends, doesn't mean we can tolerate everyone's nuances. If we could, we'd all marry each other.
Anyways, I also need travel partners who can tolerate me. I get grumpy sometimes and need my space once in awhile (be it a walk or locking myself in my room) to find my inner peace and be the easy-going person I rather let out and play.
So I am considering going to NYC in September with a few homies. I'd like to spend some time with them and the rest of it with my New York friends. I am even considering Puerto Rico. Just somewhere outta of Cali.
No comments:
Post a Comment