DRAMAHOUSE and CLOUDY

My old apartment is going to vacated soon. My old roomies (the cast of Dramahouse III) are moving out. Two of them are going to grad school this fall - both out of state. The other, I have no clue - yet.

So I have been reminiscing on the ol' house. I can be very sentimental so my attachments are strong. I miss chillin' on the roof and enjoying the summer twilight. I even miss my crazy cat Cloudy (RIP).

Sunday night, I played with a kitten named Manalo. He looked liked Ash/Fool (Cloudy's only daughter outta 4 in the litter). Manalo is as crazy as Cloudy was. Cloudy's last days were...traumatic and tragic. Her passing was painful. Couldn't talk about it for about a year. I first spoke of it to one of my old roomies (the one Cloudy attacked in '99) and this crush I had back in July 2000. I was on the roof of the Dramahouse and it was during my last party there. I told them the whole story in this "and band camp" kinda way. *ugh*

...Stay tuned...intermission...

No comments: